Hey Kid Central Family! Here are the details for what’s going on with our in-person services and our online services.
- Elementary children’s ministry will begin on June 21.
- Early Childhood programming will begin July 11-12.
- Because early childhood children will still be with parents during services for at least a few more weeks of in-person services, we ask attendees to be respectful of those around them.
- If you need to step out to settle a child down, we will have TV monitors in the hallway. Feel free to return to the service when things have settled down.
As we continue to gather together as Central Church online, we’re working to provide some great family experiences. You’ll find several resources here to enhance your Sunday morning family worship.
- Here is this week’s teaching video (for both Early Childhood and Elementary):
Google Classroom: We have CENTRALized all our resources in two easy-to-find virtual classrooms. Everything we make available—videos, Family Focus sheets, Sermon Note sheets, and other helpful items—can be found in the age-appropriate classroom.
Be sure to worship together as a family at 9:30 am (centralsf.org/live) and then enjoy the Kid Central service at a time that’s convenient for you.
- We also provide a “blue” sheet, or Kid Central sermon notes. You can print this out, follow along, and kids can return it for the prize they would normally receive when we have a Family Worship service.
We would love to see pictures of your family spending time together as you participate in these activities. Send your picture to [email protected], and we will enter you into a drawing for a family fun kit!
Just in case you missed them, here are the links to all of the resources we mentioned, as well as some additional helpful resources and Bible reading guides below:
- Crisis Conversation Guide (preschool)
- Crisis Conversation Guide (elementary)
- Anxiety Conversation Guide (elementary)
Bible reading guides: