Woven is a mentoring-based women’s ministry that meets from October 2021 to May 2022.
- To provide a mentorship structure for faith-based, intergenerational relationships among the women of Central Church and the community.
- To study God’s Word together and grow in our Bible literacy.
- To grow in our ability and willingness to share our faith and our story with those in our oikos (relational world).
- To build accountability and consistency in every area of our lives as we see the Lord together.
- To attend one Saturday morning (8:30 – 10:30am) corporate meeting each month, October 2021-May 2022.
- Specific dates: October 9, November 6, December 4, January 8, February 5, March 5, April 2, May 7.
- To commit to a small group (known as Threads) that will meet once per month in addition to the corporate meeting.
Registration and Info Meetings
Attendance at one of the two following dates is REQUIRED in order to register. Due to the relational nature of this ministry, it is important for potential participants to engage with the leadership team in person.
- Sunday, August 29 | 9:30am (during the service) | Hearth Room
- Tuesday, September 7 | 6:30pm | Oakwood Chapel
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected].