Ready for School?
CPK’s Continue to Learn 21-22 Plan
- Traditional learning will be our approach the entire school year, Aug. 30, 2021 – May 24, 2022.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the school.
- Good hygiene will be encouraged throughout the day.
- Classroom toys and supplies will be sprayed and wiped down daily.
- CPK’s custodial staff will continue to do an amazing job maintaining a very clean environment.
- Children that aren’t feeling good or have a low grade temperature or higher need to stay home until they are feeling better and are fever free for 24 hours. We rely on you, as parents, to use your best judgment.
- Masks will not be required for staff or children. Families are welcome to send their child with a mask on.
- The CPK staff will not be mandated or required to be vaccinated for Covid.
- Parents will continue to drop off and pick up their children inside the building. You are welcome to wear a mask, but not required.
- CPK will continue to provide updates as information becomes available.
- CPK will not announce school-wide COVID-19 or Delta variant cases. The only notifications you will receive is if your child is in a classroom where there has been a diagnosed case.