As the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation has continued to develop, we are adjusting some of our plans for weekend services and large events being held at Central. As always, our goal is to keep our guests and visitors as safe as possible while still providing a powerful worship experience.
Please continue to check this page for details and updates.
Here are just a few of our current changes:
- We will continue online worship services until the local gathering restriction guidelines and recommendations change. Services will only be shown via live stream at 9:30am on Sundays. The purpose is so our entire church family can worship simultaneously. How powerful for 3,000 Central worshippers to seek the Lord at the same time! To access the service go to centralsf.org/live or watching via Facebook (facebook.com/centralsf).
- If you miss the live stream service you can watch it anytime later by going to the same address (centralsf.org/live), or by going to our Facebook page.
- We will also be hosting Central @ Home daily devotions and conversations through Facebook live Monday-Thursday at noon each week. To watch those, simply visit our Facebook page at noon. If you miss them live, that’s ok! Just check the page and watch them at your convenience.
- Parents of preschool and elementary age students: Please be checking your email for additional interactive materials for your kids in line with each week’s sermon. Our Kid Central team is working hard to provide useful, valuable resources that you’ll enjoy going over this with your kids.
- If you would like to give online, please visit centralsf.org/give.
- We’ve developed a new ministry called “Central Serves” to help those in our church affected by these traumatic times. If you or someone you know needs assistance of some kind (groceries brought to their home, prescriptions picked up, etc.) please ask for help by emailing [email protected].