Along with changes we have made to our Southwest Campus in light of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation, we are also making some adjustments to our Downtown Campus services and activities. Our goal is to keep our guests and visitors as safe as possible while still providing a powerful worship experience, so continue to check this page for details and updates.
Here is what’s happening at Central Church Downtown:
- As of now, our Downtown Sunday services will be shown on our Facebook page at 11:00am. That page can be found here: facebook.com/
- These will be full services including worship songs and Bible teaching. Please make time to join us.
- Due to the government recommendation to cancel/avoid all gatherings of 10 people, or more, we ask that you please stay home and join us via Facebook rather than coming to our building on Sunday.
- We encourage you to interact with each other using online comments during and after the service.
- Rusty, Pastor Roger, and others will be online as well to take part in the discussion.
- Unfortunately, the LifeGroup and women’s Bible study will not meet during this time.
- If you would like to give online, please visit centralsf.org/give and designate your gift for the Downtown Campus.
- Last, we would encourage you to reach out to others from the church, as well as those in your oikos (your family, friends, and neighbors), during this time.
This is a time of great uncertainty, but as followers of Jesus we have God’s loving and faithful presence with us. Believe that for your life. But also, believing His presence in your own life, take steps of faith to care for others around you.
To help you take those steps, the churches of Sioux Falls are working together to provide for people in the community. Information on that program can be found at coronahelpsf.com.
You can encourage your oikos to reach out to that site for help—but you can also volunteer. CoronaHelpSF needs volunteers to shop, pack goods, and deliver items to homes. To help or learn more: contact our Outreach Pastor, Nathan Pruett at [email protected].
We will continue to provide updates whenever possible.