Worship Programming Administrative Assistant
Central Church is looking for an administrative assistant for our Worship Programming Team.
This is a 10-15 hour per week part-time position. Hours are flexible, which some specific expectations to be determined.
- Coordinate worship programming events (scheduling, planning, PCO, etc.)
- Administer weekly meetings (note taking, and action steps); this will be weekly
- Planning Center communication and details (no missing volunteer slots, accurate call times, consistency Saturday to Sunday, etc.)
- Short Term and Long Range planning of events coming up, creating space to plan for those
- Coordinating & Communicating with volunteers about needs and requests
- Coordinate weekend hospitality for volunteer teams
- Print out charts for rehearsals, prepare rehearsal space
- Facilitate and organize Care Team (extra mile initiative to love and care for volunteers)
- Other duties as assigned
- A heart and passion to serve Christ that aligns with the Central Church Statement of Faith
- Self-motivated, cheerful, and easy to work alongside with
- Creative/Innovative leader who can inspire and equip people to serve.
- Palpable passion for the message and mission of Jesus
- Flexible leader who is able to adapt to new environments and people
- Warm and caring interpersonal skills to attract, work with, train, and encourage volunteers
- Knack for creative problem-solving
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation for collaboration, humor, and fun
- Must pass a background check
- Work a minimum of 10 hours and no more than 15 hours a week (unless under special circumstances)
- Attend weekly staff and worship programming meetings as able (including weekly Tuesday all-staff meeting)
- Expected to attend weekend services
- A member of the Worship Programming team
- Directly report to Worship Programming Director and Worship Director
This is a paid position. Please inquire for details.
Please email Director of Worship Programming Danny Fergen at [email protected] if you are interested or have questions.