7:30 – 11:30am
Panda Classes are a preschool experience for young children age two years & six months through age three. Our goal is to help each child feel comfortable, make new friends, and learn to interact in a group setting. (Children must be 2 years old by February 1 to enroll for the fall term of the same year.)
Preschool Classes are available for children ages three through five. Our preschool classes encourage children to develop a life-long enjoyment of learning by providing a positive early-childhood classroom experience.
All students in our three through five year old Preschool classes will participate in a structured Physical Education class and Music class once each week.
Music - Monday | Tuesday
Gym | Wednesday | Thursday
If your child is three by September 1.
Tiny Turtles AM | Tuesday | Thursday | 9:00-11:30am
|Anna Sims||Koby Afa|
Tiny Turtles PM | Tuesday | Thursday | 1:00-3:30pm
Three- and Four-year-old Classes
If your child is four by January 31.
If your child is four by September 1.
Gingerbread Kids | Monday | Wednesday | Friday | 1:00 - 3:30pm
|Terra Hoverson||Shelly Enger|
Playful Penguins | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | 9:00 - 11:30am
|Tarina Stroh||Kristy Kaiser|
Playful Penguins | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | 1:00 - 3:30pm
|Amy Sagness||Kristy Kaiser|
If your child is four by September 1.
Our Pre-Kindergarten class is specifically designed for preschool aged children needing a more academically challenging environment, or those who narrowly miss the state deadline for Kindergarten enrollment. Pre-Kindergarten uses Abeka-Book curriculum for four year olds.
Our Kindergarten program emphasizes a safe, secure environment, kind and courteous behavior, encouragement for each child to develop to his/her full potential, strong math and reading skills, and preparation for the first grade classroom.
We use the Abeka-Book curriculum for five-year-olds which includes Math, Phonics and Reading, Science, Social Studies and Bible Lessons.
Kindergarten Enrichment is an optional program.
Extended Care Program
Because many of our families need flexibility in the time they bring their children to and from school, we provide Extended Care, a before and/or after class option.
Children may be scheduled on a regular or occasional basis, as long as openings are available. Any child enrolled at Central Preschool and Kindergarten may be enrolled in Extended Care (however, please note that your child must be toilet trained in order to be enrolled in Extended Care).
Hours of Operation
- Extended Care is a pre-paid program.
- Extended Care is available from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday – only during the school year.
- Extended Care is non-refundable. Extended care charges are incurred for time scheduled whether or not the child is present.
- All children must be brought to and picked up from Extended Care by an authorized adult.
- No gum is allowed in Extended Care.
- No outside toys (toys from home) are allowed in Extended Care.
- Children must wear tennis shoes or soft-soled shoes and sturdy play clothes.
- Central Preschool and Kindergarten reserves the right to ask parents to withdraw a child from Extended Care who is not ready to function within a less-formal setting, or if parents do not comply with the policies of the school.
- If school is canceled, Extended Care will also be canceled.
- Children provide their own lunch; beverage for lunch will be provided by the school. The lunch must ready-to-eat — all fruit must be sliced and/or peeled at home. We can warm up leftovers.
- All children need to have the necessary forms completed before entering the Extended Care program.
- All contracts are due by Tuesday at 1:00 for scheduling the following week.
- Any changes made to a submitted schedule will result in a $10.00 fee.
- Any changes made in less than a 24 hour period will result in a $10.00 late contract fee and care will be provided at a rate of $10.00 per hour.
- Late pickup of a child will result in a minimum late pickup fee of $10.00.
- Notice: Starting October 1, 2010, there is no longer a grace period for late child pickups. Any late pickup will result in a charge.
Our Summer Fun program is for children 3, 4 or 5 years old and those who have finished Kindergarten. (Previous preschool/large group experience is required for 3 year olds, and all children must be potty trained. Each Summer Fun session meets for three consecutive weeks on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Children who attend Summer Fun will explore summer-related subjects, such as the beach, fishing, bugs, BBQ’s, watermelon and ice cream! They will also enjoy exciting learning centers, sing-along time and Bible lessons. Outdoor water fun will help them cool off during hot summer days, and fun, theme-related snacks will round out a great morning.
Tuition & Fees
All registration and book fees are non-refundable and are required at the time of registration to guarantee your child’s space.
Book Fees apply to Pre-K and Kindergarten classes only, and are due at the time of registration. Books fees are non-refundable.
Annual tuition is based on the total number of class sessions offered. For your convenience, tuition is divided into equal monthly payments. Tuition payments are due the first class session of each month, unless other arrangements have been made.