Central has a an app that works with our church database software. The app will let you connect with your LifeGroup, register for upcoming events, pre-check your kids in to Kid Central, and more—all from your phone!
Here’s what you do to download the app and start using it today:
- Download the Church Center app via the Apple Store or Google Play store.
- Type “Church Center” in the search box and select the app with the icon in the image above.
- Open the app.
- Select “Central Church Southwest Campus.”
- Enter your phone number.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- You are officially on the Church Center app platform! Be excited.
If you have questions or issues, email [email protected].
For volunteers, we are also asking you to download the Planning Center Services app, which lets you see your volunteer schedule, your family’s volunteer schedule, submit blockout dates, and more. This will be one of the key ways we partner with our church volunteers moving forward, so we strongly encourage you to download the app if you’re a volunteer.
Here’s what you do to download the Services app and start using it today:
- Download the Planning Center Services app via the Apple Store or Google Play store.
- Type “Planning Center Services” in the search box and select the app with the icon in the image above.
- Open the app.
- Click “Need a password?”
- Enter your email address or phone number and click “Send code.”
- Enter the code and click “Continue.”
- Create your password.
- Congratulations! You are now in the Services app! Thanks for partnering with us as volunteers at Central.