On Sunday, August 30, we’re hosting a FREE LUNCH for newcomers looking to get plugged in and meet some of our Central staff and attendees. The event is from 12:15pm to 1:15pm in the Hearth Room (any person with a red lanyard can help you find the way!), and along with a meal, you’ll get to connect with others and learn a little more about Central. Childcare IS provided after the lunch portion of our time together. You can CLICK HERE or visit centralsf.org/connect to sign up.
Have you been wanting to experience meaningful community? Do you have the ability to make people feel welcome? Do you know how to read? Then you just might be a great candidate to lead a new LifeGroup! In late September we’re launching a six-week series called “Below the Surface” and during that time, we want EVERYBODY at Central to have a chance to participate in a LifeGroup. In order to do that, we need a bunch of new leaders for new groups. Feel unqualified? We’ll train you! Afraid of commitment? It’s only six weeks! Sick of all these questions? OK, we’ll stop! Please email [email protected] if you’re interested.
- Tuesdays at 6:30am (for the early birds) | Central’s Family Life Center (FLC), Room 167
- Meeting dates are July 21 & 28, August 4, 11, 18, 25, and September 1, 8, 15, 22
- Thursdays at 7:00pm (regular class schedule) | FLC, Room 167
- Meeting dates are July 23 & 30, August 6, 13, 20, 27, and September 3, 10, 17, 24
Please choose only one of the two groups to participate in. Limit of 12 men per group. Books and materials cost is $50 (due by cash or check upon start of groups).
For more details or to sign up, visit centralsf.org/conquer.
- Download the Church Center app via the Apple Store or Google Play store.
- Type “Church Center” in the search box and select the app with the icon in the image above.
- Open the app.
- Select “Central Church Southwest Campus.”
- Enter your phone number.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- You are officially on the Church Center app platform! Be excited.
- Download the Planning Center Services app via the Apple Store or Google Play store.
- Type “Planning Center Services” in the search box and select the app with the icon in the image above.
- Open the app.
- Click “Need a password?”
- Enter your email address or phone number and click “Send code.”
- Enter the code and click “Continue.”
- Create your password.
- Congratulations! You are now in the Services app! Thanks for partnering with us as volunteers at Central.
We’re excited to announce that you can now watch Central Church on TV! We’re broadcasting on the CW (channel 13.2 in Sioux Falls) at 10:30am each week. If watching online at 9:30am isn’t a convenient option for you, we hope you’ll check it out on TV weekly at 10:30am.
Central now has a parenting podcast called Training Wheels. In the podcast, Pastor Jeff (and occasional guests) will offer tips and insights to help parents give spiritual guidance to their kids. If you’re ready to get practical advice on raising your children to know and follow Christ, listen on iTunes at centralsf.org/twitunes, on Spotify at centralsf.org/twspotify, or on our website at centralsf.org/podcasts!
PLEASE NOTE: Training Wheels is currently taking a brief hiatus as our team navigates the new challenges of the COVID-19 situation. We will be sure to share when we begin posting new episodes again!
Central is always looking for talented photographers who occasionally want to use their gifts to serve the church during weekend services and special events. If the idea of capturing the life of Central through photos excites you, just fill out a brief questionnaire at centralsf.org/photoapp. We can’t wait to get you plugged in!